Please be aware that use of the internet at the Cannon Free library is a privilege, not right, and may be revoked at any time for inappropriate conduct in the library or online.
- Patrons must request the use of a computer at the circulation desk. At such time, the library staff will inform the patron which computers are available for use.
- To use a computer, patrons must provide the library staff with the first initial of their first name.
- Patrons are allowed a thirty minute internet session with additional time if there is no one waiting for a computer.
- In the case that all computers are in use and another patron requests the use of the computer, the patron who has been using the computer for the longest time will be asked to vacate the computer.
- Public computers are shut down approximately 15 minutes before closing.
- For more information, please see the Cannon Library’s Internet Safety Policy.
- The Cannon Free Library has a printer available for patron use at a cost or $0.20 per page.
- To print, patrons must access the materials from one of the public computers. Cannon Free Library does not provide wireless printing.
- Cannon Free Library only provides black-and-white printing at this time.
- The Cannon Free Library has a copier available for patron use for $0.20 per page.
- Library staff can provide assistance in copying material; however, due to privacy and copyright concerns, patrons will be asked to perform the actual copying.
- See library user copyright obligations for further information.
- The Cannon Free Library has a fax available for patron use at a cost of $1.00 for the first page and $0.50 for each page following.
- To use the fax machine, please request help from library staff at the circulation desk.
- We are not able to receive faxes for patrons.