Accessing the online library catalogue
To access your online library catalogue, please visit www.4cls.org or use the search bar and “Review my account” feature in the sidebar to the right.
Once you’re there you will need:
- the barcode listed on your library card (if it’s not working we recommend checking to make sure you entered enough zeroes).
- the pin you set up with us when you registered for your card (if you don’t know your pin, visit us and we can reset it for you!)
Once you’ve logged in you can:
- Search the catalogue by title, author, etc by using the red search bar at the top of each page.
- Place a hold on a book by clicking the Place Hold button (like below) and confirming that you would like to pick the book up at the Cannon Free Library (Delhi) or any other Four County library.
- Suspend a hold on a book. (This is a great option if you are going on vacation; just click on the “My Account” on the top right, then click on holds. Select the books you would like to suspend and put in the beginning of your vacation or time away and the end. This way books will not be sent to the library while you are gone)
- Access ereader and mp3 files to download directly to your devices through Download Zone. For instructions on how to do this, visit our Online Resources How-To Page.
- Access digital copies of magazines through Flipster. For instructions on how to do this, visit our Online Resources How-To Page.