There are many fun programs going on the library on a regular basis.
Check out our calendar page to see the next upcoming event.
Here is a little overview of some of our favorites!
Book & Film Chat -
Join us the third Tuesday of each month to discuss what you have been reading or watching.
Walton Writer's Group -
Get ideas, read your latest piece, ask for advice, or just write. This group meets on Saturdays at the end of the month.
Knitting / Crochet -
Beginners and masters alike are welcome every Tuesday to learn new tricks or work on their latest project and chat.
Whether you love to play or would like to learn, come on by every Tuesday to join a game.
Color Yourself Calm
- Adults come out and relax as you explore the world of adult coloring books once a month.
Movie Night -
We'll bring the popcorn, just come and enjoy a movie with us once a month.
- Challenge your friends and family to an epic board game battle? Who will triumph in this once a month event.
Preschool Story Time
- Every Friday morning come join us for an hour of stories, singing, sign language, Spanish, Yoga, dancing, crafts, and so much more!
Pajama Story Time
- Once a month don your PJ's and join us for a few stories before bed. Don't forget your favorite Teddy Bear to snuggle up with.
- Join us the first and third Wednesday of each month for some unstructured building fun.
Other Special Programs to Look For:
Book Signings and Readings with Local Authors
Informational Presentations on Specific Topics
Art Galleries / Exhibits
We Also Host:
Proctored Test Taking
Appointments with the Mothers & Babies Network
(By Appointment Only)