If you fail to return an item that you checked out from the library by the due date,
fines will accrue each day until that item is returned or the maximum fine limit is reached.
If you anticipate that you will not be finished with an item, you may be able to renew it.
Fine amounts are different for each item type and our policy is as follows:Book - 10 cents per day ($3 Maximum) Audio Book - 25 cents per day ($3 Maximum) CD - 10 cents per day ($3 Maximum) DVD / VHS - $1.oo per day ($5 Maximum)
If you fail to return an item or damage an item, you will be held responsible for those damages.
(If you need to return a BOOK, but we are not open, please use our Book Drop)
Did you know that you can pay your fines online?
There is a $1 convenience fee for this service
- Go to the 4-County Library Website (www.4cls.org)
- Log in to your account (You will need your library card number and pin)
- Click on the Fines tab to view your fines.
- Check the box for each fine you wish to pay.
- Enter your credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover)
- Click Submit
- Print a payment confirmation for your records if you wish.