Our staff has been hard at work making updates to our offering of children’s programs here at the Sidney Library. If you bring children for story time or Lego time, be sure to check the dates and times, available:
We have a variety of library programs available for young children. Here are just a few:
- Music for Munchkins gives children ages 2-5 time to explore instruments, sing songs, and finish off with parachute play.
- Pre-K Tech gives young ones an educational experience with some of the technology in the library, including fun and educational apps and websites.
- Lego Time offers preschool through school age children a chance to play and create with Legos.
You can find complete program descriptions and dates on our Children & Teens page on the website.
If you enjoy attending one of our many children’s programs, or would like to start, please be aware of the recent changes that have been made. You can find all updated descriptions on the Children & Teens page of the library website, or pick up a copy of the kids’ calendar (with notes on the back) at our circulation desk.
Story and craft time will be hosted by both Sidney Center and Masonville branch libraries during the month of July. Preschool and school-age children are invited to join us at the following times:
- Sidney Center Branch Library – every Monday in July – 2:00-2:45pm
- Masonville Branch Library – every Monday in July – 3:30-4:15pm
In addition to our weekly children’s programs, we will have the following bi-weekly events this week:
- PJ Story Time – Wed. March 5th at 6:30pm.
- Music For Munchkins – Thurs. March 6th at 10:30am.
Also, Dr. Seuss‘s birthday is this week so we will be honoring him by reading The Cat in the Hat, one of his most popular stories. We hope you can join us!