Book Discussion Group
Please note the change in day beginning in 2017: The Friends of the Libraries book discussion group meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 11:30am in the Smart Community Room. New members are always welcome.
- June 13 – Commonwealth by Ann Patchett
- July 11 – Maine by Courtney Sullivan
If you would like to join the Book Discussion Group and need a copy of the book, just stop by our circulation desk and ask for one.
The Friends show a movie on the big screen once a month. This event is free and open to the public. Movies are shown in the Smart Community Room on the 4th Sunday of the month, beginning at 1:30 pm.
The Friends of the Libraries sponsor both a la carte (small) and large book sales. A la carte book sales are often held monthly or twice monthly. The larger book sales are less frequent but have more books and different media available, including magazines and movies.
- Books A La Carte (smaller sale)
- first Thursday and third Saturday of the month, 10am – noon
- Big Book Sale
- Spring Sale: April 27-29, 2017. More details coming soon.