The Richfield Springs Public Library is reopening by appointment only on Friday, July 10th.
- We will have 15-minute time slots available for appointments to browse the collections, and only six patrons at a time are allowed within the library.
- Appointments for computer usage must be necessary usage only; 30-minute increments are available. We currently have two computers available but will provide laptops in the near future, to be used in the memorial room.
- Please contact the library to make an appointment to enter the library and browse through the collections and/or for computer usage.
- Please wear a mask while in the library, if you do not have a mask, or do not wish to wear one, we can meet you curbside with your book/item choices or printouts you may need.
- Curbside pickup will be available on Tuesdays from 11 am – 12 pm, and 4 pm – 6 pm, Thursdays from 11 am to 12 pm and 4 pm – 5 pm. Saturdays we will be open from 10 am – 12 pm for curbside pickup only.
- Please follow the social distancing requirements while in the library, and adhere to the 6-foot distance between yourself and other patrons while in the library.